Friday, January 2, 2015

Lewis = mine

I am enamored by the little things...

The little things make my life 
For instance I LOVE my last name. Funny - but true. My maiden name is Oehler and my entire life no one could ever spell my last name, much less pronounce it. For years I've taken my federal chances by opening mail addressed to Emily Dehler, Choiler, or O'heller and time and time again have responded to strangers trying with everything from Oleander to Oiler. 
"How exotic!" "How Foreign!" you might think...but No-notsomuch.
Now that I'm married to one of the world's sweetest not to mention handsomest men, Mr. Jimmi Lewis, I get a weird little high every time I get to share my last name and the person on the receiving end spells or says it correctly.

See? It really is the little things.
...and her life was Simply wonderful
All my very best,
Em

Followers